New DNA user - Poor TC performance

pahpahcee

I need help. I can't seem to get my lost vape Mirage to work well in Temp Control.

I'm using ss430 .110 Ohm Fused Clapton dual coil, 45W @375F.

Problem: My experience is I can't get it to hit without tweaking with the resistance. When the coil gets cold I have to read the coil and fire it, once I get the resistance higher by rereading the resistance a few time I can get it to hit perfectly. Once the coil cools down.... I have to restart the process. 

Please help! 

13 hours ago, pahpahcee said:

I need help. I can't seem to get my lost vape Mirage to work well in Temp Control.

I'm using ss430 .110 Ohm Fused Clapton dual coil, 45W @375F.

Problem: My experience is I can't get it to hit without tweaking with the resistance. When the coil gets cold I have to read the coil and fire it, once I get the resistance higher by rereading the resistance a few time I can get it to hit perfectly. Once the coil cools down.... I have to restart the process. 

Please help! 

I think your settings are set quite low for that build. 375 is low for just about any build, I would start with 450 and go up from there, also set your wattage higher, the DNA board will only use what it needs to get to the set temperature. What about other parameters? Pre heat and temp dominant, etc?

That being said, I have never been able to get a good vape on SS430,I wish I could though as some people swear by it. My last attempt was on a drop RDA with dual core clapton's from AVS... It was working well, but I think I maybe damaged the wire somehow... If you are successful in getting a good setup, I'm def interested to know how

I'd try some coil with higher resistance, something around 0.30 to 0.60

At 0.11 you need to set higher wattage. This leads to terrible battery life.

Also, I think with such a low build, temerature readings are getting more difficult. Someone correct me on that if I'm wrong.