My paranormal dna is a hassle

Jesus13

I have a dna mod paranormal 166 ...ok so I put a 22g dual parralell kanthal 5 wrap ohms out to .09 and I can't seem to reach a high wattage at 155 watts even tho on my vape calculator it said I could go up to 157 I like a warm vape and I'm using vtc5a does anyone know why I can't reach the desired wattage does any one know a good tutorial vid for my dna 250 board I think I'm just going to buy a smoant mod they're not expensive and I heard they're decent devices

Several things come to mind....   Is the Boost turned up in your Profile?  Are you getting a lot of battery sag (as can be seen in Device Monitor)?  

What do you get (looking at Device Monitor) by just firing the device without taking a vape?   

I don't really usethedevice monitor but I'm going to watch a tutorial to properly use escribe one thing in had made a mistake on is confusing the soft cell cutoff for a discharge limit I put it up to 3.7 when it was at 3.09 so I think that was the problem cuz well 3.7 is when the battery would feel the voltage drop thus not giving me the desired wattage right?? Idk I've been lazy to learn escribe .when I asked evolve how I could change the volt limit they told me to mess with the soft cell cutoff ..