I have just charged my 3 batteries externally and when I put them back in to my lost vape triade the battery indicator on the mod showed that the batteries were not fully charged?? I checked the device monitor and it showed my three cells all at 4.20v but the total being 85%??. I then checked the battery settings and it was all okay ie : 3 cells and cut off at 2.8v with the total wh at 27.5kwh. I have 3 x VTC5a batteries installed but I am totally baffled with this. Any ideas??

Did you run the battery analyzer in EScribe to get that whr value?

On the Triad that I sold if I remember correctly. When I ran the battery analyzer it came up with something just short of 23.5 for VTC5a's.

If you want I can try to get the info from the buyer.

JT

9 hours ago, sykesy13 said:

Hi there

Thanks for the reply and if you could possibly retrieve your results that would be fantastic as I am not very keen on running the battery analysis. I would be eternally grateful..

Ian

Ian,

I just called the buyer. They are out of town on vacation and will not be back for seven days. When they get back he will let me have the mod and I will get csv for the batteries.

I can appreciate not wanting to run the analyzer. The mod and batteries get really hot in the process. I only ran it once to get the csv. I kinda feel stupid for deleting my Triade file after I sold the mod, but oh well.

If you want you can set the battery watt hours to 24k to see if the readings match better.

JT

Hi JT

Thanks so much for your reply and assistance with this issue, i have temporarily set the battery setting to 24.25 so it matches the reading on the screen which is much better than it was. If you do manage to track down the csv file then that would be fantastic. Thanks again 

Ian 

• 2 weeks later...