Theme failed to upload to device, Now can't use device or upload any theme...Help!

Need some help guys! Just tried installing a theme on my DNA75c mod and the upload failed, now the screen on the mod has a white background with the red letters "upload settings" whenever I try and reconnect my device to Escribe I get the error "Can't figure out device version"... I can't be the only person who has had this issue.. I did a quick search on the evolv forums and had no luck... can anyone here help me?

EDIT : I try to click restore defaults or get information I get this..

IMG_2654.JPG

Edited by Mark82
to give more information about my issue.

11 minutes ago, retird said:

What version of EScribe you using?

I am using the Mac osx version 2.0 sp 15.1  ( if i click about Escribe)  I have always updated service packs and have preformed theme uploads in the past.

5 minutes ago, retird said:

Try connecting device and do a Soft and/or Hard Reboot.... then unhook USB and start the Theme you are installing... plug usb back in and see if it is recognized and you can upload the theme....

Soft reboot: got the message command was given, did not work

Hard reboot: got message "failed to issue hard reboot command"

No luck :(

21 minutes ago, retird said:

Can you try getting a bachup installed?   In Escribe Go to Help/Backups.... select backup you want and see if it will upload...

still getting "cannot figure out device version" error 

2 hours ago, retird said:

Can you try getting a bachup installed?   In Escribe Go to Help/Backups.... select backup you want and see if it will upload...

still getting  error, thanks for your time,  submitted a ticket, hopefully someone comes up with something or evolv does in the next few days... anyone else have any ideas?

just restarted the computer and had the mod plugged in and it started re-installing default settings, it was done so I tried re installing the theme on there, got timeout error and it froze 12% into upload so now Im back to square 1 again :(.

retird...  i gave up on the Issue for awhile and just restarted my computer for a reason not related to this. Not remembering my device was still plugged in, ascribe opened right up upon restart and i saw it detected my device saying something about an incomplete install was found on the mod, i literally just hit ok a few times and for some reason it installed the default evolv theme.  Seeing this, I assumed the restart fixed whatever issue I was having, I decided to put the modder's theme back on the device at least... It starts to upload and at 12% an error popped up that I lost connection with the mod and  now I am just getting a white screen when i turn the mod on and when I connect It says t cannot figure out device version, and Im back to where I am at before no matter how many times I restart.  So, 2 possible conclusions..  install of escribe is corrupt, or my   micro usb cable is bad.  Would that be correct to assume?

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/11/2018 at 5:35 AM, Mark82 said:

retird...  i gave up on the Issue for awhile and just restarted my computer for a reason not related to this. Not remembering my device was still plugged in, ascribe opened right up upon restart and i saw it detected my device saying something about an incomplete install was found on the mod, i literally just hit ok a few times and for some reason it installed the default evolv theme.  Seeing this, I assumed the restart fixed whatever issue I was having, I decided to put the modder's theme back on the device at least... It starts to upload and at 12% an error popped up that I lost connection with the mod and  now I am just getting a white screen when i turn the mod on and when I connect It says t cannot figure out device version, and Im back to where I am at before no matter how many times I restart.  So, 2 possible conclusions..  install of escribe is corrupt, or my   micro usb cable is bad.  Would that be correct to assume? 

Escribe install is corrupt sounds doubtful since the program is otherwise working. Bad MicroUSB is possible, especially if it's loose and loses connection during the upload, but otherwise sounds unlikely as if the cable didn't support data transfer, the process wouldnt' start in the first place.

It is possible that the theme is corrupted as @retird suggested. What theme are you trying to upload?