LONG ribbon display?

Podunk Steam

Over the course of a week or two I've been putting a DNA 60 into a Hana's V4 when I've had the time to tinker and I seem to have mounted the board up side down as the display is oriented the wrong way, it's showing the connection point to the glass through the mods window.

To avoid lengthening the atomizer load wires and battery wires I'd much rather find a display with a much longer ribbon if possible. Would such a beast exist? 

This has already turned into an experience, the plastic clip to release the battery door was so well seated onto the brass part that makes electrical contact at the battery's negative its stem broke so I've milled a duplicate from brass. 

The screws were too short that came with the Cisco 510, this I found after turning a little height off the deck in order to have atomizers seat flat on top of the mod. And I didn't have a center drill so the intended 2.5mm threaded holes for the mounting of the 510 didn't align correctly so they got bored and the brass retention ring was used. 

My phone is not allowing me to upload pics to my picture host or I'd include some pictures. 

Any help with a long ribbon display would be much appreciated! 

• 5 months later...