Strange sound if pressed the Fire button

espezetka

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I have encountered an issue with my DNA75C Therion and with my 75C home made box. I am not able to describe the sound so I am attaching link to my YT channel and directly to video. Of course there is common sound of working atty BUT if you will listen carefully you will hear such a kind of "sparkles" or sound of short ... Strange is that this exact sound can be heared on two different devices. Wooden boxmod (everything soldered pretty carefully and well, no shorts anywhere) which I made, and Lost vape Therion. It is not kind of an issue which is limiting the usage of the boxes, no faster battery drain, no wrong measured coils or anything...just that sound after I push the Fire button--- Anybody some ideas, thaughts or fixes?

Thank you for your help, answers and your time.  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I received my Mirage yesterday and I'm getting exactly the same sound as above on firing.  I didn't notice the sound until this morning, it doesn't seem to be causing any issues and replay is working fine but just curious to know if it's a regular occurance with the DNA75c or if it's something I should worry about? Hopefully someone will be able to offer some advice, thanks in advance.

Edited by Ads1969

11 minutes ago, espezetka said:

@conradisrugged  Not just the click, but the sound of some kind of short circuit... strange

@Ads1969  Same for me, they work without any problems. But the sound is strange. Few of my friends does have 75C and no sounds after pressing the button. 

Yes it does sound like a short circuit but as you say it works okay with no issues.  I've googled the issue and apart from this thread nothing comes up so not sure how many 75c have this sound.

• 2 years later...