Device Reading wrong coil material

NMEones

So the other day I decided to make my own theme and I have to say im extremely happy with the way it turned out...  in my Last Puff Info page i added a field to say what the coil material is being used... Since I got the device, Ive only been using SS316L Fralien coils.... for some reason the device is saying that im using Titanium coils..  I just checked Escrbe and its saying the same thing?   very confused about whats going on... I make my own coils so its not like someone sent me Titanium Coils as SS coils...  Any insight would be most appreciated... thanks in advance!!

28 minutes ago, retird said:

Check that you are selecting a profile that is using  SS316L as the material....

i was in wattage mode with replay and i originally had Watts chosen at material in escribe.  it just recently switched over to titanium 

I previously had it set to watts, left it how it was when I got it, didn’t want to mess with it since I didn’t know how it would effect anything,,  I do know that I never changed it... I didn’t even go into escribe when I uploaded the theme and I had the field set to read only so I couldn’t change it on the mod.  Once I uploaded the theme I went into the puff info page and it said watts, I took a puff and it switched to titanium.  I honestly didn’t know that the chip didn’t change the material on it’s own (this is my first dna, that’s why I didn’t mess with escribe except to turn replay on) so now I’m a bit more baffled...

18 minutes ago, NMEones said:

A little off topic... does your device keep resetting the time and date?  I don’t notice when it happened, just eventually notice that it does.

When you open Device Monitor it updates the time from the computer...