No Flavour From Replay

Dragonraihan

I'm using Lost Vape Paranormal Dna 250c.

And atty Pulse 22 RDA, Gas mod GR1 RDA, Ephoenix Firebird RTA, Hcig Centaur RTA.

All of them work flawlessly in temp mode , all RTAs work good in Replay but when I use RDA. I'm not getting any flavour from them.

I used "ss jagurnat, ss fused stagerd Clapton, and regular 24 awg + twisted kanthal.

No matter the coil I use (except regular ss316L) I don't get any flavour. When I use regular SS I do get a little bit of flavour but not better then temp mode.

I tried stem engine ss316L Elite profile, default ss316 and watt Material on Replay this doesn't make any changes.

Ok . I found out the problem.

:joy::joy::joy: problem was it's not I'm not getting flavour but it was too much flavour so It was muting my taste buds.

But I found another problem in Replay. Using Pulse RDA 22 kanthal X 26 SS316L 8 wrap parallel 3mm id  I can't save Replay. I tried using watt and Steam engine 316l and ss316 Material.

Can any buddy tell me when to use watt/ss316/ti/ni Material in Replay

If you view that coil in Device Monitor, does it have any meaningful rise in Live Ohms?

As for Replay, our default theme has Profile 8 "Replay", which has the material Watts. Replay is really meant to be used in a simple configuration, where you'd ordinarily just specify a power and go.

You *can* enable it on a temperature profile, but it's just a recipe for confusion in my opinion.

3 hours ago, James said:

If you view that coil in Device Monitor, does it have any meaningful rise in Live Ohms?

As for Replay, our default theme has Profile 8 "Replay", which has the material Watts. Replay is really meant to be used in a simple configuration, where you'd ordinarily just specify a power and go.

You *can* enable it on a temperature profile, but it's just a recipe for confusion in my opinion.

Well, I'll certainly take that as an expert opinion.

On my Paranormal, power mode Reply is not at all the nice vape I get from TC Replay mode. TC mode alone also loses to TC Replay. I vape simple coils, a pair of single wire 27ga SS430 coming in at 0.32 ohms. 45W and 450F gives me the best starting value for TC Replay.

So, you recommend power mode Replay? I guess I'll have to dial in a good power and try again.

BTW- material Watts does not work if I have SS430 coils. I have to use material SS430.

Edited by ShowerHead
Clarity

No, Power mode is not necessarily better. If you are already comfortable with TC, by all means, TC with Replay is fine. I didn't expect people would combine the two, but the features are (mostly) orthogonal, so there is no reason it shouldn't work if you really want to do it. If it tastes better I am glad. :)

Most folks (statistically 90%+, according to ECigStats) are using Power mode these days, and in that case Power mode with Replay is a vast improvement over Power mode alone. (When someone's having problems and trying to combine TC and Replay, I do think it's best to get one or the other working first instead of both at once.)

I am curious about the coil that isn't working for you, though. What does its Live Ohms do in Device Monitor? Since you are combining Kanthal and SS316, if the rise in Ohms is too small the device may believe it's unable to do Replay properly on it. If you want the DNA 250C to give it a go anyway, in EScribe go to the Mod tab, Safety, and change "Restrict to viable coils." to "Allow on dubious coils." Let me know how that works for you.

20 minutes ago, James said:

I am curious about the coil that isn't working for you, though. What does its Live Ohms do in Device Monitor? Since you are combining Kanthal and SS316, if the rise in Ohms is too small the device may believe it's unable to do Replay properly on it. If you want the DNA 250C to give it a go anyway, in EScribe go to the Mod tab, Safety, and change "Restrict to viable coils." to "Allow on dubious coils." Let me know how that works for you.

No, the coils are both single wire SS430. They work fine in TC, and if I use that material, in power Replay mode. Live & cold ohms are fine and stable.

Nah, I was just experimenting, I have no desire for any changes like 'dubious coils'. I know it, just don't feel the need. My mod is doing a great job.
I will say that with a better starting point with power mode Replay, the flavor seems to be a bit better.

Thanks Guys. 

I tried all the you said in this post and found out

If i use "Restrict to viable coils" It only works with great on pure TC coils and works with same awg TC+Non TC twisted builds, don't work perfectly with Non TC Exotic with TC parallel builds. Even if i use regular TC+Non TC parallel builds my cotton slowly starts to burn.

And If i use "Allow on dubious coils" it works great with small Non TC Exotic with TC wire parallel builds or any regular mixed wire builds and  i do get lots  of flavour 

I used "Restrict to viable coils" with "Support only Temp sensing coils" ON and OFF It does limits the type of coil i can use but If i use "Allow on dubious coils" with "Support only Temp sensing coils" ON it doesn't make any difference either way "Allow on dubious coils" works wonder

In Replay mode TC materials is lot smoother than Watt material not necessarily better flavor.

And if i use any dual type wire TFR/CSV from steam-engine (SS+TI, TI+NI, SS+NI, OR ant TC+A1) it wont work on any profile but Single wire TFR/CSV From steam-engine works good.

After few experiment i found that Replay work Flawlessly with Regular coils that have one more warp TC than Non TC.  TC wire need 1 more wrap than  non TC wire like Coils both side gotta have TC wire Right and Left.

Replay doesn't work on Non TC exotic build with TC wire parallel no matter the profile or settings i use.I think Because TC wire heats up faster than exotic coils so cotton start to burn under the TC wire and another reason exotic coil doesn't cool like reguler TC wire so my mod starts to throtolling after 2/3 puff.