New to DNA mod

W.N

Hi, Im a new user of dna mod and currently using paranormal dna250c by Lost Vape. Im wondering why does the "save puff" icon not showing on my screen. Im using dual fused clapton and measured o.19ohm. I truly need help from expert like you alll and I hope i can quickly get solution because this is my first time having a dna mod. 

54 minutes ago, 67exec said:

What is the core wire? Ss316l, ni80, kanthal, ti, ni200?

Honestly,Im not really sure because im using djv rda with its own fused clapton given. So i seriously do not know about core wire is it. Btw thanks for replying my post. 

6 hours ago, 67exec said:

Replay works with temp control capable materials. I suggest ss316l, ss430, or possibly ss304 as those are safe to use in wattage mode. Ti, and ni200 would require you to use escribe to enable replay for their respective tc profiles.

Thank you so much for ur solution. I do appreciate this and keep on vaping🤙🤙

The materialish themes in the themes forum allow you to turn replay mode on in TC profiles, btw. Be aware you should dial down the warmth initially and then bump it up, I managed to convince the mod it needed to put out 95 watts preheat in replay mode in a 65 watt operating tc profile. 

2 hours ago, bird said:

The materialish themes in the themes forum allow you to turn replay mode on in TC profiles, btw. Be aware you should dial down the warmth initially and then bump it up, I managed to convince the mod it needed to put out 95 watts preheat in replay mode in a 65 watt operating tc profile. 

oh really? thanks for it!!! truly appreciate ittt!!!