Escribe and setting batteries

jorisd1980

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new to the whole DNA thing; I recently bought my first one (Lost Vape Paranormal 75C) and loving it so far. I have a question regarding using one or two batteries in the mod. Is it necessary to change settings in Escribe when I use one battery, or when I'm using two?

The reason I ask this is because I heard people talking about this before but I cannot see how or where I would have to setup anything.

Thanks in advance!

On 3/17/2018 at 2:27 PM, jorisd1980 said:

to change settings in Escribe

In Escribe go:  Options > User Interface > Manufacturer

and select that,  Then go: (Top bar with General) Mod > Battery and the others.  You'll see after changing to Manufacturer,

I've never done this and am building my first soon.  Just got the 250C boards (2)

• Thanks 1

The 75C is a single-cell board and does not know anything about it if you are putting batteries in parallel.

Also, its battery meter operates on voltage, not fuel gauging, so it doesn't need to know anything about the capacity of the batteries.

• Thanks 1

7 uur geleden zei James:

The 75C is a single-cell board and does not know anything about it if you are putting batteries in parallel.

Also, its battery meter operates on voltage, not fuel gauging, so it doesn't need to know anything about the capacity of the batteries.

Thank you for taking the time to explain this to me, I appreciate it!