VTBOX 250 charging while on standby

valerio0999

hello!

i just bought a vtbox250 and i am charging it for the first time, i have two questions:

1) when the box is active, i get the charging icon on the screen but when it goes on standby, the screen is just off. is this the right behaviour? No visual cue of how much the battery are charging while it's on standby??

2) can i charge it with a 2A cell phone wall charger? I read online that i can, but on the instructions it says it should be charged with a 1A charger.

this is my first DNA box and i love it! i just hope everything works fine

thanks for your help!

Edited by valerio0999

2. Charger

The DNA 250 has a built in 2A USB charger. It automatically detects the type of USB power supply it is connected to, so it can be plugged into standard PC USB ports or higher power chargers. The max charge current is based on the cell capacity as programmed in EScribe.

Link to DNA250 Data Sheet.......  https://downloads.evolvapor.com/dna250.pdf  ..  lots of information in this data sheet....

1. You can change the way the display gives you a visual cue by using EScribe....  and uploading your changes to the device..  

NOTE: Best to save a copy of your *.ecig file before you go changing things with EScribe. That way you can always upload it should you need to....

Untitled.png

• Like 1