Will this Li Po battery work?

Hey Guys,

My name is Dharam I am from India and i have a Tugboat Tuglyfe DNA 250 box mod with built in LiPo battery. Recently i have been facing issues with my mod and it has started acting very weird and keeps shutting and then restarting on its own. 

I believe there is a problem with the battery and would like suggestion from some experienced person who has changed the LiPo battery in their mod. 

Below are the specs of the battery which is a replacement of the orginal stock battery as stock batteries are not in stock.:

Orange 1000mAh 3S 30C/60C Lithium polymer battery Pack (LiPo) batteries are known for performance, reliability and price. It’s no surprise to us that Orange Lithium polymer packs are the go-to pack for those in the know. Orange 1000mAh 3S 30C/60C Lithium polymer battery Pack (LiPo) batteries deliver the full rated capacity at a price everyone can afford.

Orange 1000mAh 3S 30C/60C Lithium polymer battery Pack (LiPo) batteries are equipped with heavy duty discharge leads to minimize resistance and sustain high current loads. Orange batteries stand up to the punishing extremes of aerobatic flight and RC vehicles. Each pack is equipped with gold plated connectors and JST-XH style balance connectors. All Orange Lithium Polymer batteries packs are assembled using IR matched cells.

You won’t find a better deal in Lithium Polymer batteries anywhere!

Note : The battery dimensions and weight may have  ±2% error.

Precautions :

Don't over-charge, or over-discharge batteries.

Don't put it beside the high temperature condition.

Don't throw it into fire.

Don't throw it into water

Package Includes :

1 x Orange 1000mAh 3S 30C/60C Lithium polymer battery Pack (LiPo)

Specifications and Features :

Product Type : Lithium Polymer Battery Pack
Model No  : Orange 1000mAh 30C 3S1P
Capacity : 1000mAh
Weight : 75.0g
Voltage : 11.1V
Dimensions : 19.5*34*72(mm )
Max Continuous Discharge : 30C(30A)
Balance Plug : JST-XH
Max Burst Discharge : 60C(60A)
Discharge Plug : XT-60
Charge Rate : 1-3C Recommended, 5C Max