Emergency help needed

VapingDad

Hi everyone,

I just bought a lost vape paranormal mod and the Sherman tank RDA to upgrade my style from the ijoy RDTA on the starrs 168 neochrome both use the 250 DNA chip. 

Now here's my strange issue. Got everything built on the Sherman 7 wrap with ss316 (Clapton dual core) the whole dry firing worked no problem. Do the wicking and test firing and now my paranormal is stating that there's low oms, and it's shorting out there's lots of clearance around all the coils so that can't be the issue, I checked the 510 pin on the vape still nothing. Now here's where things get a little interesting. I put the Sherman from the paranormal to the starrs neochrome the Sherman works with no issues. The ijoy works nicely on the paranormal.

I want to know why it isn't working when I want to use the paranormal mod with the Sherman deck because they look beautiful together.

Coil build: 2x SS136 dual core Clapton on a CW30 (3mm) 7 wrap readout reads between 0.17-0.22 which my local vape vendor has assured me is normal.

If anyone can assist me with this issue it will be greatly appreciated. As I don't want to send it back to the lost vape company.