75c therion BF little green light won't turn off while screen is on

I have recently bought the therion 75c BF the little light under the power button or the fire button I mean does not go out I went into evolve and disabled it it's still on? I even set a light and a different color that changed so I updated it again with no light and it went back to green? Everybody else with this mod their light goes off until they hit the fire button mine stays green the whole time the mod is on or the screen is lit and when I hit fire then it turns colors any suggestions on how to fix this it's very annoying? If I can't find a quick fix it will be returned15098273362301616970403.thumb.jpg.0019d4e4ea477e9e609beffce6795d3e.jpgo

Yes this is a brand new device when I received it and took it out of the box put the battery in powered it on the default theme was on there and the green light stay lit the whole time my device screen was on I thought it was part of the device until Jeff who answered the first question who installed the theme for me got the same device and advised me that his light went off and so did another friend of mine so I'm wondering why my device came like this and what is going on I don't want problems later on down the road with it this could be the start of something terrible it's only a few days old so I can return it if I can troubleshoot the problem that's probably what I'm going to have to do

I talked to Jeff he informed me that he did this yesterday he installed the theme you included and then the light did not go out then he reinstalled the other theme and the light still. Did not go out? It makes no sense it turns colors when you fire it and when it's charging through USB the red light blinks on and off? I have no clue what's going on why it's doing this 

23 hours ago, retird said:

Strange thst his light now won't go out either......

You might also try installing this Evolv default .ecig file and see if the light goes out...(save your .ecig file first).....  

Default Evolv ecig file.ecig

My light goes out. I don't have the issue on my device using the same themes. On his device I did as you suggested with the reset and the light doesn't go out. Now the light isn't bright but you can see it in a dark room. Joey's device came with the light on straight out of the box before it was hooked up to any computer or escribe for that matter. I'm at a total loss as of now.