Themes with 24hour Clock and individual Timezones

X-R4Y

Hi :-)

I am from germany, and i´ve been using some different themes and set my mod to 24h clock mode. It is working, but we have timezone +2 in germany, so the mod shows the wrong time (-2 hours logically). Is there an option to set the timezone for the chip that he knows what the correct time is?

Edited by X-R4Y

The time itself is "correct". But it shows -2 hours (at the moment we have 16:40 in germany, the mod shows 14:40). My PC clock is updated frequently with time-servers, so it is only maybe some seconds away from original timecode.

So the mod is working in UTC mode, instead of +2 timezone.

Edited by X-R4Y

il y a 8 minutes, X-R4Y a dit :

The time itself is "correct". But it shows -2 hours (at the moment we have 16:40 in germany, the mod shows 14:40). My PC clock is updated frequently with time-servers, so it is only maybe some seconds away from original timecode.

So the mod is working in UTC mode, instead of +2 timezone.

Hi,

I' m from France . We have the same time zone , but I have not this problem . Dowload UK thème version and not US , when both are available on the dowload list .

Otherwise, if you want ,  send me ( by MP ) your favorite theme and I try to fix the problem with Escribe and T.Designer :-)

vor 1 Minute schrieb James:

I just wonder how it got wrong in the first place. Hmm. By any chance did you buy it from somewhere at UTC+0 with the battery included?

No. But i guess it happend on the following situation:

I´ve posted in another thread that i got the vapecige with the "optical draining" problem. I cleaned the DNA75C board and got the mod to work. Then i restored to "factory defaults". I never used the "Update Clock" feature after restoring. Maybe this was the issue? It seems to get synched for the UTC time, while connecting to escribe. Maybe then it is not updated to the correct timezone?

Did you try the link I send you ?

I don 't understand ...It 's working very well for me

il y a 8 minutes, X-R4Y a dit :

No. But i guess it happend on the following situation:

I´ve posted in another thread that i got the vapecige with the "optical draining" problem. I cleaned the DNA75C board and got the mod to work. Then i restored to "factory defaults". I never used the "Update Clock" feature after restoring. Maybe this was the issue? It seems to get synched for the UTC time, while connecting to escribe. Maybe then it is not updated to the correct timezone?

Did you try lhe link I sent you ?

I don' t undesrtand ...It 's working very well for me

vor 2 Minuten schrieb James:

Interesting! What version of EScribe Suite are you running?

I´ve updated to the latest early SP8 some minutes ago to test the lock resistance feature. Before i used the early SP7 on my first installation for the vapecige. Maybe it was delivered with UTC from vapecige first, since the mod never worked from the day of arrival, i did the repair first ;)

vor 1 Minute schrieb EGO 13:

Did you try the link I send you ?

I don 't understand ...It 's working very well for me

I used device monitor and "Update ClocK" feature. This worked instantly. I fixed the "too big" date on the theme already ;) So i don´t used your "updated" version of the theme ;)