About my dna133 lost vape

Don

hi I got a DNA 200 lost vape therion evolve is awesome they fixed my mod put a new chip in it but the board seems to work great but I got two sets of Sony vtc4 from imrbattery had them for 6 months married to the device when I first got the battery's I had the cut off at 3.65 v but after I got my mod back I put the batteries in and when I hit 70% the battery bar started to flash I contacted evolve and thought it might be the board but I only had the mod for 8 months but I rotate with my 3d printed sqonker but I ordered new batteries tonight 2 new sets but I lowered my cut off two 3v instead dose this mean my batteries are tiered but sence I lowered them I'm not getting the warning ⚠️ I'm gonna keep checking I charge them when they get to 30% or 40% but at 40% I'm gonna hook it up to escribe and see what the volts are at then maybe I can put them up to 3.10v for the cut off but right know it hits like a train I didn't know about this form or I would of asked questions on here before making a ticket sorry evolve love the DNA boards but if someone could let me know if the cut off and everything is ok thanks for the help.

8 hours ago, Don said:

... I had the cut off at 3.65 v

Super HIGH.

8 hours ago, Don said:

... when I hit 70% the battery bar started to flash

As expected from that HIGH cutoff.

8 hours ago, Don said:

... I lowered my cut off two 3v

Default is 3.09V - and usually meant for LiPO batteries.

8 hours ago, Don said:

... someone could let me know if the cut off and everything is ok

Still HIGH in my opinion. I lower mine to the 2.7-2.9V range for more battery life. Wherever you feel comfortable.

Thank you I lowered it to 3v I ran it down to 35% I checked on escribe plugged it up it said I still had 3.20 volts left on each battery so it is hitting fine know thanks for your help man at least I know if I need to for little more battery I can drop it down to 2.90 volts thank you