SS316 Profile setting for Lost Vape Triade DNA250

Archie

Hey all,

I successfully configured a good profile for my OBS Engine at .12ohm stapled clapton on TC mode with this profile:

SS: Power 120W 460F Temperature Dominant
SS 316
Preheat Power: 150W
Preheat Punch 7.0
Preheat Time Limit: 1s

Now I tried to put together a SS316 for my Azeroth with 3 coils and the ohm came out to .17ohm
With the same profile, it spitback like crazy and gets super hot.

What's the general rule of thumb for these? lower preheat and lower power? Where should I be setting the power at? Is it just trial and error until the right number is found?

14 hours ago, Archie said:

........... it spitback like crazy and gets super hot.

How does it vape in straight power/wattage mode? What # of watts do you like with it?

What's the general rule of thumb for these? lower preheat and lower power? Where should I be setting the power at?

Those parameters look fine, but you can fine tune them after you answer the first question.

Is it just trial and error until the right number is found?

No, not really ........... just tweaking.

Welcome to the forum. :hand_splayed:

• 2 months later...

I have the exact chip and the Azeroth RTA atomizer but my issue is that it won't read TC at all. I've tried 10 different ss316 builds from all over the world and it won't do TC with my Azeroth RTA period. I have the black one and I have heard that for whatever reason some Black tanks don't do TC even if the other colors all work fine. Idk. If you have any suggestions let me know. Also if you need some extra grub screws I have many. The ones it came with were awful. I've been using the velocity deck recently. 

My black tanks and RDA works fine. I found the issue was with my 510 pin on the Azeroth. The quality is shit.

Bought a replacement pin from a 3rd party and it works amazing now.

I've since gotten the Therion 75c squonking and a black rda that does TC likes heaven.