Hcigar Vt250s check battery error

Axtech8

hcigar.thumb.png.c9a3b03b1b3504006a16d95d265106e1.png

Everytime I try to start my mod I get a battery check error. It seems the first battery is not registering... any possible fixes I can make so my box will register the batteries. the box is hcigar vt250s and the batteries are three samsung 30q's.

is this the Hcigar mod that can be ran from either 2 or 3 cells? can you run a quick test for me? with it in 3 cell mode (3 cells installed), go into EScribe, under the "mod" tab in the "battery" section you'll see "type" select "power supply" and upload to your mod. see if your mod fires an atomizer normally. if it DOES fire, this means your analog front is bad (board is dead, basically). DO NOT think this is a fix or workaround. this is just a quick temporary way to see what's broken. running the mod in "power supply" mode, with a battery, offers 0 battery protection / safety.

another cause, albeit a slim one, could be a poor balance tap wire connection from sled to board. either way, contact whoever you purchased the mod from and inquire about a refund / return. last option, if the vendor and HCigar fails you, is to contact Evolv via a "help ticket" from their website.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
En 27/8/2017 at 0:03 , ChunkyButt200 dijo:

is this the Hcigar mod that can be ran from either 2 or 3 cells? can you run a quick test for me? with it in 3 cell mode (3 cells installed), go into EScribe, under the "mod" tab in the "battery" section you'll see "type" select "power supply" and upload to your mod. see if your mod fires an atomizer normally. if it DOES fire, this means your analog front is bad (board is dead, basically). DO NOT think this is a fix or workaround. this is just a quick temporary way to see what's broken. running the mod in "power supply" mode, with a battery, offers 0 battery protection / safety.

another cause, albeit a slim one, could be a poor balance tap wire connection from sled to board. either way, contact whoever you purchased the mod from and inquire about a refund / return. last option, if the vendor and HCigar fails you, is to contact Evolv via a "help ticket" from their website.

I have the same issue, i did what you said and it does fire... so, this means my device is dead, right?

1 hour ago, misaellarrieta said:

I have the same issue, i did what you said and it does fire... so, this means my device is dead, right?

Did you change the battery setting from 3 cell to 2 cell on the 'Mod' tab, battery section, in Escribe...and then upload settings to device?