Switch from Hcigar VT200 to another one.

karol1241

Hello,

I've sold my Hcigar VT200 box which I've been using for about 1,5 year. I was really happy and the only reason for selling was his usage time and expired warranty. I would buy something smiliar to that box - light, well-made and maybe on DNA250 (I've heard that the battery managing chip was improved from DNA200). I switched from VT133 to VT167 too. Are there any alternatives for VT200 or should I buy that one?

Thank you for help and best regards,

Karol.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/13/2017 at 6:42 AM, karol1241 said:

Hello,

I've sold my Hcigar VT200 box which I've been using for about 1,5 year. I was really happy and the only reason for selling was his usage time and expired warranty. I would buy something smiliar to that box - light, well-made and maybe on DNA250 (I've heard that the battery managing chip was improved from DNA200). I switched from VT133 to VT167 too. Are there any alternatives for VT200 or should I buy that one?

Thank you for help and best regards,

Karol.

I'm not sure I understand your request? You had a VT200 and are looking to purchase a similar mod? Or someone you know has a VT200 that he wants to sell? If the price is right for you, I'd say buy it.

You also say that you switched from the VT133 to the VT167?

I personally have 3 VT200's and love them all. The VT200 was my first DNA mod. I loved it so much, I bought 2 more "just in case." Turns out, I didn't need to worry about it because Evolv stands behind their chips. I did have an issue which Evolv quickly remedied for free even though the mod was technically out of warranty. I also have an Hcigar VT75, Lost Vape's Therion 75 & 166 & the Triade 250. Oh and the Lost Vape Halcyon which is also a DNA200. They are all great mods. Hcigar and Lost Vape both produce quality mods for what they are, mass produced.

I had a VT200 and I'm looking for a similar mod or if not present new VT200 from any shop.

Yes, I've had an occasion because VT133 got broken, I bought VT167 and sold VT133 as a new past the Evolv warranty repair.

I love VT200, propably I will buy another one, I can see no better DNA200/250 LiPo mods.