Think Vape Finder DNA250

I just received my Think Vape Finder DNA250 but the instruction manual is horrible for the device. I have it on Profile3 for S.S.316L but only the ohms are registered until I hit the fire button then the volts and amps are displayed but only then. No matter where I set the temp 1 second after I hit the fire button the screen read OFF instead of displaying the temp but continues to fire. Kind of glad I'm using S.S.316L because if it was Ni200 or Ti I'd be worried TC is turning off and not functioning. Any info would be appreciated. I have no issues with my DNA75 Color functions beautifully.

The volt and amp readings on-screen are live l, so they will only show while firing. You're kicking out of tc sounds like a hot spot on a coil, or a connection issue between the board and the coil. Do you have EScribe? A device monitor screenshot would help a bunch. Make sure that power, set temp, live temp, cold ohms, and live ohms are all checked for your screen shot.

• Like 1

At the moment I don't have access to eScribe. With that list of items for a screen shot I'm going to need to study up on the Evolv DNA chip to even know what all of that is your even talking about. The Think Vape Finder manual has no info concerning anything like that. I will go the the Evolv site to learn more about the board clearly this is mandatory in my understanding of what I'm dealing with. Thank you for your time and assistance.

• Like 1

Great video, applies to your finder also. Controls or "Gestures" start around the 15min mark.

Last 2 videos are about EScribe. There have been a ton of interface changes, but the functionality is the same, and device monitor operates the same except for a change up in the menus to to apease the Mac folks.

Good luck, and there are no stupid questions.  The dna 40, 60, 75, 200 and 250 are a steap learning curve coming from a 75c, but pretty simple once you use it a bit

Edited by 67exec
Spelling

67exec...

Thank you for all of your help have the basic controls down now. The owners manual for the Think Vape Finder DNA250 leaves a lot to be desired but know now how to set the basic parameters for use. I am still not able to transfer the eScribe software yet, need to get an MicroSD card to transfer the file from my other phone to my PC. This phone and MicroSD card is encrypted a professional necessity so can't use either but  getting closer to my goals at least.

Hello All

I have got finder 167 with dna250 chip

I updated it on escribe but i lost it's settings by restoring it to default DNA settings and i can't find the settings online.

1- could anyone share with me the default settings for this mod ?

2-the mod power is decreasing to half while the battery @ 30% ?

20170727_124257.jpg

• 1 month later...