Drone Check battery error

Drew:

Hi Everyone, My first Dna/drone and I loved it until it died with my peerless on it. I purchased my drone on 2nd July, when I changed the battery's for first time I got the check battery's error message.  I tried my other battery's which all have been charged via external charger i.e: Panasonic, lg, Samsung, etc... but still got the same error. After frantically browsing internet best advice was to use E scribe to see if that would help, and after restoring settings, installing firmware, service pack, selecting 2-cell and hard reset...it finally came back to life........But unfortunately a few days latter...the error came back with a vengeance. I have repeated all the same steps through E scribe and nothing......Empty battery display, switches on then off and says check battery error.....Grrrrrrrrrrr

Device manger is displaying 'Cell 1: 0.01v' and 'Cell 2: 5.12v'

Image included

Thanks, Any help would be very much appreciated

Drew

Device-Man.png

You could possibly have a loose connection, a poor ground, or several other things.  Since you have had it less than 2 weeks you might contact your vendor as it should be in warranty... Most vendors/mod designers say the warranty will be void if you open up the device (such as checking the wiring or ground path).  

• 2 weeks later...

i had the same problem with the drone twice

First drone died 2 days after purchased and the local vape shop replaced it on DOA warranty
Yesterday the second drone about 35 days sicne they replace it came up with the same problem...

devmon.png

20170724_072325.jpg

Screenshot_5.png

• 4 months later...

Bit late but I had this error last night. Did a reset on my Drone and suddenly the battery indicator went to zero, it would turn on fully and 'check battery' continually came up. I went into Escribe and on the option menu went into 'User Interface' then clicked 'Advanced'. This allows you to see the battery settings on your mod.  On mine it was showing three cells but when I changed it back to two the problem disappeared. To make your battery reading accurate you also need to put in the nominal voltage of the batteries together (mine was 3.6v).

This completely solves this issue.