curve must be strickly increasing

olsofty

I don't know how i did it but now this dna 75 color will not upload new settings. It will not let me set it to default. it just gives me the message in the title,"curve must be strickly increasing" i have no clue any way to redo the whole board?

• 1 year later...

I keep getting this same pop-up and I'm not sure why. For reference its a 250c not 75c. Just moving over from the non-color series and got all my material settings and basically everything besides the theme set-up. All of this runs fine, saves fine, uploads fine, and also the mod works as it should. Its also the same battery curve I've been using for years on these batteries and the materials/profiles I've been using for years so there are no issues there.

The only time I experience these issues is when I am working in Theme Designer. I make sure to go through a single entry at a time before testing it by trying to upload to device and then if it works I'll save it into a saved theme like:  prelim theme v1.1, v1.2, etc so that I can make sure everything works before I try something else. I am getting this error popping up every time I make any change in Theme Designer and then try to upload the settings to the device.