Indicator light

martyotaku

In EScribe run the Theme Designer and click on "Indicator Light" tab and see what the settings are....What does the green light mean (charging, firing, charge complete, or Normal Operation) ? Does the mod work and just the led light won't go off?  

Mod works fine ...I think when I press to fire it's red ...then when it's left alone stays on at green no matter how long ...noticed that the other day when I went to vape it and battery was half drained ...which was never a problem with any DNA device iv had ...I'll check escribe when I get home tonight ....thanks 

hum.... from the screen shot of Theme Designer the Green Light should indicate the battery is fully charged and should be Green only when plugged in to charger, Blue while firing, and Red while charging.  You might save a copy of the Theme and a copy of the *,ecig file and then delete the Green setting in the Theme and upload that and see if the Green light goes out... I assume the Red and Blue lights work as per the settings...

• 1 year later...

Hello Guys, 
My Therion DNA75C device has same issue, when screen goes off the indicator light goes off no problem but when screen is on  always yellow, I removed color boxes  for "Normal Operation" but nothing is changed. after that changed to black, still yellow light and always on.

But if change color to blue,red etc. it's changing. but still always on.

I bought this therion beacuse I lost mine, and the previous one was not like that.

By the way I tried to upload default theme etc.. Do you have any recommendations for it ? Thanks.