Dna 250 screen turns off

djbig1s

I recently purchased a flawless dna 250 box mod:  the issue I'm having is that when I press the fire buttonthe display turns off.  When I change wattage or temp setting the screens stays on.  Can somebody help me out.  I don't believe it's in stealth mode, because I locked the screen by hit the fire button 5 times and holding the fire button down.  

Thanks

Sounds like the fire button it touching, maybe even crushing, the screen cable.  If it is out of warranty or you want to fix yourself you may be able to bend the cable to not touch the button or put a bit of plastic between them.  I use the clear plastic used for blister packs that so many things come in these days, cheap, plentiful and easy to cut.  You could put EScribe in to debug mod by opening the Help-About page and clicking the Evolv logo 7 times, then you will see a Screen Disconnects value in Device monitor, if that's much great er than 0 this is your issue.

• Like 1

On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 5:44 PM, VapingBad said:

Sounds like the fire button it touching, maybe even crushing, the screen cable.  If it is out of warranty or you want to fix yourself you may be able to bend the cable to not touch the button or put a bit of plastic between them.  I use the clear plastic used for blister packs that so many things come in these days, cheap, plentiful and easy to cut.  You could put EScribe in to debug mod by opening the Help-About page and clicking the Evolv logo 7 times, then you will see a Screen Disconnects value in Device monitor, if that's much great er than 0 this is your issue.

Same issue I've been having for a few months with my Lavabox, changed the screen 3 times and even the board, screen still ended up blank. Now that I know the issue I may order 2 more screens: one for the Lavabox and one for the spare board and sell them both.