EPetite DNA 60 Internal Resistance

dimifoti

Hey fellas, can someone provide me the correct internal resistance for epetite dna 60? i have seen in djlsb video that its 0.011 Ω but in reddit i have seen it's 0.0011 Ω. So if someone can provide me the correct info i would be glad, also if anyone has the device thermals setup i would be glad if i could have them.

thanks a lot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Most DNA’s do not have the Internal Resistance at the right value, while a lot of people using the DNA75 said “0” worked great for them, I did not find this true on all boards. A Lavabox was my first DNA mod and it didn’t have the right value in it.  On that DNA 200, it made a big difference too me.

Its always good to have The tool made for finding a DNA Mods actual Internal Resistance shown here https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/66031-510-999-pure-copper-mod-resistance-tools/

You could also make one using an Atty...

Never got a chance to get a DNA-60, it’s the one board Perfect for my lower-mid wattage TC Vaping. Was going to convert a Hana V4 to one but during moving so much went and bought a pack of cigs...

Hope this helps future users who run into this who do not know about measuring themselves instead of going with a “Default” value that doesn’t match each mod the same!