Turnigy Nano-Tech 1.0 Discharge Profile with CSV

I just completed the discharge testing on my LiPo analyzer and created the battery discharge profile CSV for escribe for the Turnigy Nano-Tech 1.0 11.1v 1000 mA LiPo pack.  This battery of course can be used in many mods, of course, but I know for a fact its a perfect fit in a Starss Player 133/200 and the Asmodus Oni 167.  Just for background on the testing I completed 3 full charge and discharge cycles on my analyzer to ensure I was getting accurate results.  Average discharge rate for the tests was 1/2 amp however I tested at 1 amp and ended up with the same profile.  I have attached the graph for anyone that wants to check my math however it should be really close to spot on.  I hope this saves a little work for anyone looking to swap to using this LiPo pack instead of the stock 18650's those two mods come setup for.

Turnigy-11.1v-1000mah-LiPo-Discharge-v-detail.jpg

Turnigy Nano-Tech 1.0.csv

Edited by Daniel M

• 1 month later...

Hi.

I have an Asmodus Oni 167 and I'm looking to use this turnigy lipo.

Looking at all the ones I've seen for sale they use the XT-60 connection, but the mod uses the smaller XT-30.

How did you go about getting it to plug in.....Change connection on board side or battery side? 

Generally, due to space limitations inside the cases, changing the battery side to an XT30 is the way to go.  That also lets you trim the battery leads down to a length that will fit in without stuffing it tight.  Just use caution and work with one lead at a time, a short will let out wayyyy to much of the magic smoke, and use heat shrink at the connector.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Penfoldvr6 said:

Hi.

I have an Asmodus Oni 167 and I'm looking to use this turnigy lipo.

Looking at all the ones I've seen for sale they use the XT-60 connection, but the mod uses the smaller XT-30.

How did you go about getting it to plug in.....Change connection on board side or battery side? 

While what AWsum said is totally correct there is an easier way. I got mine from a guy on eBay that sells them with the right XT-30 plug and even with the leads cut to exactly the right length.

Message me privately if you would like the link since I'm not sure if it's within the rules to post it here. 

-Daniel 

PM SENT.

These things are really tight inside with the connection on the board having very short wires, so not much in the way of movement.

Does the seller extend the original wires in anyway? I don't have a 1100mah to compare, but if it's the same wire length as a 1300mah there will be a problem of physically being too short.

It's a great little mod, but it's let down in the UK by not being able to buy plug and play lipo's for it.

Shame especially as it has all the marketing as being able to be totally rebuilt/customisable.  Just not in the UK :( ......as parts aren't available.

NO FACE PLATES, BUTTONS, BATTERY SLED OR LIPO'S

IMG_20170705_130355.jpg

Edited by Penfoldvr6