Help needed DNA 250 Therion Battery Check

Omranr

• 1 month later...

Rorence, I have same issues like you. I tried everything. No matter I had try my therion166 did not fire. It just fire when I change it power supply. I tried just one time to see work and it is work. But, I can not use it like that. Rorence, what happaned? Did you fix the issue? If you did, how? Can you help me?

im having similar issues with a boxer dna167 bought used and the screen crapped out, just got it back from boxer and then these issues arose once i started using it..i never tested with the screen broken so im assuming the mod came with this problem just didnt notice it because screen not working was the primary issue.  my mod works totally fine with fresh charged batteries but once i hit about 55%-60% battery, my mod starts throttling power and sometimes the battery flashes, when I change the soft cell cutoff to 2.7, instead of throttling the mod will just cut power and flash "check battery" instead. I'll include a graph here just for comparisons sake, i have a therion 167 as well, i dont use it a lot, maybe less than 10 hours use but have had it for 2-3 months (won in a waffle), seems like a lot of people are having problems with them...thats unfortunate since it is such a stellar looking mod!

anyways, here's a device monitor snip at around 55% battery life...

BOXER device monitor under puff.PNG

Hi guys. I also had the check battery problem. Got it fixed after reading through the replies. Thanks. I went to the mod tab and checked if it's on 2 cell. It was on 2 cell. Then I clicked on watt-hour calculator. A window pops up asking if u know the voltage of your battery pack. Clicked yes. Then you can enter the capacity (ex.2500mah) and number of cells and nominal pack voltage.(The 2 or 3 batteries voltage combined) you click ok and it calculates  it then ask you to use those values. Click yes. Then go to the top of the screen to the upload settings to device tab. THAT was it. This worked for me. Hope it helps.