Battery not balanced

Hi. I built my first DNA200 mod earlier today. When I initially connected it to escribe all 3 cells where showing identical voltage values.

After a few tests, one of which involved a shorted atomizer, the cells are now out of balance, and don't seem to be correcting themselves.

Cell 1 has just been gradually decreasing to the point where it's now under 1 volt.

The battery I'm using is a Turningy 2200mah Capture.png 

Any suggestions ?

After 1 1/2 hours, cell 1 -3.5, cell 2 -3.5 cell 3 -3.36. Strange that cell 3 never goes above 3.36. I think my solder is good on balance charger, not sure what could be going on other than cell 3 is bad? I did accidentally let it charge without changing it to lifepo4 in escribe for a short time.

That all looks pretty reasonable. There's basically zero capacity difference in a LiFePO4 pack between 3.6 and 3.35 volts, so if it stays nicely balanced throughout the rest of the range (3.30-3.30-3.29 is fine) then I wouldn't worry about it. 

so im having an issue with something causing the battery to not be balanced. Ive checked the tap connector and everything is solder nice and solid and tried two different lipos by two different companies and Escribe always shows cell 1 at 0 volts, cell 2 at 4.84 and cell 3 at 3.88 im so confused by this

i dont know if this matters but when hooked up to the usb the screen stays lit like any normal dna but off the usb i have to hold the fire button for the screen to stay on or it will just turn off i was thinking its part of the battery being misread but idk just thought i should add as much info as possible about whats going on

If you have a voltmeter, what voltage do you get when reading between the solder joints of the 1 and Gnd tap connections? Then what voltage do you get between the far side of the resistors closest to the side? Everything looks pretty textbook except the GND tap solder joint, but that doesn't look so egregious as to be making no contact.

What's your serial number? I can see if the production data for your board shows anything unusual, but the board looks right to me.