Board coated and how resilient?

I'm bouncing around a few ideas for an enclosure and ventilation has come to mind so than comes the thought of dust and moisture entering the enclosure.
How would the 200s be set as far as resilience to dust and moisture? 
I've gave my battery major head space and hope to build something with serious longevity between servicing/battery swaps anyway.

The board itself really shouldn't require ventilation if you have a decent thermal conduction path from the board to a metal case. Even in a plastic case, the DNA 200 at a pretty typical 100 watts and 30 amps generates less heat than the DNA 40 did at 40 watts and 18 amps. 

That said, the board is conformal coated, and all the switches are waterproof and dustproof. Dripping or condensing moisture won't hurt it. Conductive dust could cause a problem with the pads for remote buttons, but non-conductive dust isn't going to hurt it. 

My biggest area of concern would be the USB connector. 

Great! Thank you John!

I do have a thermal pathway planned with aluminum posts for mounting of the board press fit into a brass structure which will connect to the 510s mounting, hoping to pull some extra grounding for the 510 with this as well.

The USB is a question I haven't asked being the short term Yihi had given the SXJs bringing the thought to mind. Any guesstimataions on longevity?

Thank you John!
Edit:For anyone else that may be wondering.

Other key features of the Micro-USB Receptacles include high durability of over 10,000 insertion cycles, and a passive latching mechanism that provides higher extraction forces without sacrificing the USB's ease-of-use when synchronizing and charging portable devices. 

• 1 month later...
John said:

The board itself really shouldn't require ventilation if you have a decent thermal conduction path from the board to a metal case. Even in a plastic case, the DNA 200 at a pretty typical 100 watts and 30 amps generates less heat than the DNA 40 did at 40 watts and 18 amps. 

That said, the board is conformal coated, and all the switches are waterproof and dustproof. Dripping or condensing moisture won't hurt it. Conductive dust could cause a problem with the pads for remote buttons, but non-conductive dust isn't going to hurt it. 

My biggest area of concern would be the USB connector. 

John, a quick question about the conformal coating.. if we use glue to stick the board to box, if any point we need to take it out by using a solvent like acetoin, will it take away the conformal coating on the board. Just wanted to be sure as there are different coating methods.