Suggestion to add 18650's to battery type selection list

Why not have a option for 18650 batteries? Currently if you use 18650's you just select lithium polymer and can choose between 3 or 2 cells. But there should be a section for 18650's even if it doesn't change anything function wise. It just makes things less confusing and more straightforward. Also if you do that, you could have it change to a default graph of a popular 18650 and at least it would be somewhat closer than a lipo graph.  Or you could include some CVS files of some of the most common 18650's such as samsung 25's/sony vtc4's, 5s, and or lg he2, 4's, etc. I know the chip probably cannot tell the difference but just to be less confusing in the app I think it would help out.  Just some food for thought.  It's not really confusing me but I can see how some would be at a loss as to which option is for 18650's. Also were is the 18650 add on boards you were talking about a while back. I know its still early but now that there are options for 2/3 cells maybe you can make it so you have one for each or easy enough to take the one for 3 and use it for 2. Anyways I don't even use 18650's with the dna200 but it's just something I was thinking about the other day.