cell 3

scoopy

Is anyone having problems with cell 3 not getting fully charged or balancing.I have tried different batteries and they all end up .03 less than the rest..I can't run battery analyser because it says battery not full.....This is really bugging me.....Could one of the resistors be bad.....could it be a bug.....John could u chime in on this please?

I've tried different batteries and they all start off at 4.2 on all cells when new.....It happens after a discharge and recharge......its like cell 3 is using more power possibly or cell 3 isn't balancing......which resistors do I test and what am I looking for exactly

Already checked all those......The pins for the balance connector were all black a little and I cleaned it off with alcohol.....Think it was from flux.....Hopefully that fixed it.....I think the black build up could of possibly been shorting the pins some......I'll report back but so far it's at 4.18......After cells 1 and 2 are full the board charges very very slow so it takes FOREVER to raise cell 3 even .01

Well it finally balanced back out! For whatever reason the solder points for the balance plug turned black and oxidised looking so I cleaned them up real good with alcohol til they looked new.It was real easy to clean off.. guess it was shorting out a little because of all the black oxidation. ...Don't know why it did that...I'm thinking the flux used might of caused that.......Oh well its back to normal thankfully