Unbalanced cells/display not changing

morpheusneo

I just got a Hana Modz V200 yesterday. I'm loving it and it looks great. I'm just having a couple issues with it. First of all it let's me know that there are unbalanced cells. When checking them in eScribe cell 2 is at 4.05 or so when the others are at 4.2. I hit the forum here and saw where people said to change the display to show the voltage of the cells while charging. I did this in eScribe and uploaded the setting to the mod but the screen doesn't change when charging, it still shows ohms, voltage and temperature. I have it plugged into the computer running the battery reset through eScribe now. I'm just wondering why the changes aren't taking place after uploading and what should be done to fix the unbalanced cells if eScribe doesn't correct it. Thanks!

Thank you Prot! I feel so silly, that was the problem with the not being able to see the charging screen. It was set to 0. I feel like such a noob. Now I just need to get the cells evened out. Cells 1 and 3 are now at 4.2 and cell 2 at 4.1 so it's much closer. I don't know how close they should be. I know I read it on here somewhere. I will have to do some research.