Black Screen

Tonyg6918

Tonyg6918 said:

My DNA has been working fine since I received it and today I was using it and the screen just went black and won't fire. Also it won't recognize when plugged into computer.

Similar thing happened to me, had to get it repaired by vendor.  Worth checking connections inside and trying to force a reboot by disconnecting and reconnecting the battery if you can, otherwise if escribe won't talk to it I don't know what else you can do but send it back.

This must be a bad batch?....I just received mine today. (VaporShark DNA200 Stamped 9/14/15) worked great for 30 minutes. Went to take a vape and nothing. I noticed the screen was black BUT, the blue ring around the fire button still illuminates. Device will not connect with escribe either. WTF?

Same thing here.. Just got my Opus 200 back from being repaired less than 2 weeks ago. Today I was vaping, decided to use a nickel coil in my crown tank.. Everything was fine, then I went to take a toot and nothing.. Blank screen, escribe don't see any device connected.. I'm at a loss.. I've emailed Opus, now I'm just waiting.. :'-(