VT200 won't work

teruterubonzu

Help me guys my device suddenly went blank while vaping. I thought the board was dead but upon connecting to the usb it lights up when charging n battery life is still about 80% full. Then i plug it out the device went blank again n wouldn't fire or anything as if it's dead unless. What seems to be the problem here?

It could be the fuse... But I've had this a few times now it seems the Evolv boards are rubbish and will just keep breaking... It'll be the nicest mod you'll never use - it will just keep going back... Evolv have cost me over £100 in postage on two mods... + having to wait 4 weeks a time to get a new board

teruterubonzu said:

I tried charging the mod but the either the chip or the battery suddenly became hot. So i just leave it as it is now. Gonna return to my vendor to claim a new one. I really do like the dna200 but damn barely a week and it dies on me. What a let down.

How did it go mate?

For anyone that is having issues with their devices and are unable to receive support from the Vendor or Manufacturer please put in a ticket and we will do everything we can to assist that is within our power.

I can honestly say the failure rate we are seeing for the volume of boards going out is VERY low. Evolv as a company has no problem admitting if there is a problem, as we have done in the past.

The fact of the matter here is that the vast majority of failures we are seeing come back through the door are usually build issues in some way or another. I have personally built the DNA200 devices I use on a daily basis and have had zero issues I did not cause myself.

Freshcut said:

[QUOTE=teruterubonzu]I tried charging the mod but the either the chip or the battery suddenly became hot. So i just leave it as it is now. Gonna return to my vendor to claim a new one. I really do like the dna200 but damn barely a week and it dies on me. What a let down.

How did it go mate? [/QUOTE] Still waiting for my replacement earliest by this Thursday.

Nick said:

For anyone that is having issues with their devices and are unable to receive support from the Vendor or Manufacturer please put in a ticket and we will do everything we can to assist that is within our power.

I can honestly say the failure rate we are seeing for the volume of boards going out is VERY low. Evolv as a company has no problem admitting if there is a problem, as we have done in the past.

The fact of the matter here is that the vast majority of failures we are seeing come back through the door are usually build issues in some way or another. I have personally built the DNA200 devices I use on a daily basis and have had zero issues I did not cause myself.

Hi Nick, It seems that you are working for Evolve. My Vendor have informed me to bring it back to him. Looks like he will have to send back it to manufacturer for failure verification. Can we request for a 1 to 1 exchange.?

Freshcut said:

[QUOTE=Nick]For anyone that is having issues with their devices and are unable to receive support from the Vendor or Manufacturer please put in a ticket and we will do everything we can to assist that is within our power.

Hi Nick, It seems that you are working for Evolve. My Vendor have informed me to bring it back to him. Looks like he will have to send back it to manufacturer for failure verification. Can we request for a 1 to 1 exchange.?[/QUOTE]

If your vendor is already willing to work with you I would recommend continuing to do so.

I am not sure exactly what you are asking unfortunately. We simply manufacture the DNA200 board and would not be able to do a 1 to 1 exchange for the entire Device/Mod. Although I could be misunderstanding, hopefully your vendor will exchange the entire device for you.

Yeah i was hoping so. I did contacted Hcigar, they told me to bring it to my vendor for a replacment. On the other hand my vendor said, he will have to send it back. And so i asked Hcigar to send me an official email so that it can verify the replacement. And after that question, Hicgar went silent. So disappointed.

The thing about HCIGAR is tht they didn't calibrate the battery on the mod hence all the weird problems arise since most of the problems had nothing to do with the chip. There's a good guy in Facebook posted a setting to calibrate it in the group DNA200 MODDERS. As soon as the replacement arrive(finger crossed) imma upload the settings into the vt200. Try check it out. Til then i only have to rely on my SVIP200. It's not the best DNA200 mod out there (user adjustable 510 non spring loaded, heavy, mirror finish display makes it hard to see during daylight) but still works like a wonder than vt200. Not to forget longer battery life too.