Using Higher temps with DNA200 than other TC mods

btango05

I'm sorry if this topic has been discussed in another thread. But I'm noticing that I'm having to use higher temp settings with my HCigar VT200 than my Sigelei or Snow Wolf. On those I vape around 480°F around 50-55j. With the VT200 to get the same vape results (taste, vapor production, vapor warmth) I'm having to set at 530°F at 60watts. At the same settings as my sigeleli the hcigar gives a airy almost tasteless vape. Also when the hcigar reaches the temp, and temp protection kicks on it's almost as if it's no longer producing vapor...just drawing air.

You gotta start looking Into custom TCRs. You can get a more satisfying vape without cranking the temp. Trust me I'm not expert this is my first evolv chip ever and im still learning but I'm running dual claptons nickel/nichrome with a custom tcr I made on steam engine and it works decently well can't really take it past 440 without it kind of burning but I mean even 400 is satisfying with this build and this is coming from someone who's use to running .08s on a mech box.