Vaporshark Charging issues

Cilonen

Hi!

I received my DNA 200 about 3 weeks ago and everything was running smoothly but today it seems to have crapped out. Left the house this morning with a full charge, I can vape at my desk so it get fairly consistent usage throughout the day but i've never killed the battery before leaving at 5. So i get to work and vape on it for an hour or two and everything seems fine but then i pick it up press the fire button and nothing. The screen wouldn't turn on and vape wouldn't fire but the fire button was still lighting up blue. It seems improbably but i try to see if i inadvertantly locked it so i spam the fire button and after a second the vaporshark screen flashes. Still not firing i hold the fire button down and it does it's restart process and fires so i think weird but go back to regular vaping. About 3 hours later i pick it up and again nothing, I look and it's showing check battery and the charge has dumped from about 25% to dead. So i plug it in to charge when i get home and after about 20 mins I try firing again and it's back to normal. I've had it charging for about 5 hours tonight and it got to about 75% which is incredibly slow for the vaporshark using the wall charger. I look at the screen and rather than the solid charging icon the bolt is just flashing on and off fast. I plug it into my computer and reset everything to factory settings and leave it charging the next time i look about 15 mins later the battery has dumped it's charge back down to 49%. It's not firing while it's charging and i haven't been vaping on it while it's charging. Any idea as to what's going on? Any additional info I can provide?

Thanks for your time.

All the batteries are showing the same level, I talked to a guy at VS and it looks like it's a known issues with some of the DNA 200's they've shipped. I guess there's some dud zip charging boards that are wreaking havoc with charging and battery levels. They are sending a shipping label and replacing the unit. So if anyone else experiences similar issues drop them a line and get yours replaced.