Board Died Today

promod2000avenger

Board has been good till now but did have a service warranty message some time ago.
But upgraded firmware and been great since. Board totally died today. Full battery was vaping at 100 watts with a .16 build took 2 hits and died on the 3rd hit. Nothing on the screen.
Connected it to Escribe and nothing.
Took the mod apart and desoldered all connections and connected usb and still nothing.
Fuse still good tested both sides of fuse and all is good.
Visually inspected board for burnt components and can't see any. No burnt smell at all.
I do believe brandon was right when he told me that with the service warranty message 
the board will eventually die. And It did just that today.
I have the RMA form filled out and chip all boxed up and getting ready to ship back.
Included copy of receipt.
Brandon Hope we can get this taken care of in a timely manner.
Walt Reed 

promod2000avenger said:

Board has been good till now but did have a service warranty message some time ago.
But upgraded firmware and been great since. Board totally died today. Full battery was vaping at 100 watts with a .16 build took 2 hits and died on the 3rd hit. Nothing on the screen.
Connected it to Escribe and nothing.
Took the mod apart and desoldered all connections and connected usb and still nothing.
Fuse still good tested both sides of fuse and all is good.
Visually inspected board for burnt components and can't see any. No burnt smell at all.
I do believe brandon was right when he told me that with the service warranty message 
the board will eventually die. And It did just that today.
I have the RMA form filled out and chip all boxed up and getting ready to ship back.
Included copy of receipt.
Brandon Hope we can get this taken care of in a timely manner.
Walt Reed 

You have no worries with it being taken care of!

I have sent two boards back and tracked them back to evolv.

the new boards were sent back the day evolv recieved them. one arrived this morning and the second one was shipped from evolv yesterday.

the service is excellent