Yes! Evolv have agreed to repair my mod for me.

Conanthewarrior

Hi everyone. 

I have contacted Evolv, and they have been extremely kind, and offered repair. 

I have obviously had the mod opened just to test the fuse-but that is just for the warranty with Hotcig yes? Not the Evolv warranty? As they sell the chips seperately don't they with a 1 year warranty, I guess this is the warranty they are using. 

I need to ship from the UK to the USA, but as I am just shipping the half of the mod with the board in, it can be a small package, so should not cost too much to send. 

Does anyone know the turnaround time for Evolv's repair service, and how long to expect it to take? 

I have said it appears to be the fuse but have another battery on the way-plus I have zero money due to christmas right now, so it wont be sent for a few weeks-but that does not matter does it due to it being a 1 year warranty, and my battery should be here in about 2 weeks most now, for one final check to make sure it isnt the fuse-but all indications point to it being that. 

I am very happy that Evolv have agreed to this and to help me. 

I must say Evolv are a company I know I can trust. 

Conanthewarrior said:

I am sending via royal mail tracked and insured airmail-it states 5-7 days to arrive in destination. 

So a week to get to Evolv-then a wait for it to be sent back. Do I have to pay for return fees? 

Thanks people, Conan.

We will pay return shipping. We usually turn the repairs around the same day we get them, the next day at the latest. You will be waiting on the courier longer than you wait on us. ;)

Conanthewarrior said:

I am sending via royal mail tracked and insured airmail-it states 5-7 days to arrive in destination. 

So a week to get to Evolv-then a wait for it to be sent back. Do I have to pay for return fees? 

Thanks people, Conan.

As Nick says the crew at Evolv are quick solving issues so I'd expect 14 working days and you'll have it back in your hands.

Nick said:

[QUOTE=Conanthewarrior]I am sending via royal mail tracked and insured airmail-it states 5-7 days to arrive in destination. 

Thanks people, Conan.

We will pay return shipping. We usually turn the repairs around the same day we get them, the next day at the latest. You will be waiting on the courier longer than you wait on us. ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh wow. You guys are actually amazing-I am sending tomorrow via airmail from the UK-it states 3 days to europe, and 5-7 days to other countries.

I am sending it tracked and insured, but not signed for as its a PO BOX and don't know if anyone will be there to sign for it.

Thats cool that you pay return shipping too. I should have a fully working mod again in a few weeks then, Woop woop!

I will have to go to the library to print off the RMA form, as I don't actually have a printer lol-but I have the envolope with your adress on-I just added the adress you sent me, with USA at the end, that is correct yes?

If you guys really fix that quickly, I think I may actually have it back before I receive the replacement battery from fasttech! That would make me impressed.

I will ship just the half with the chip in-as the battery is completely dissasembled as it was buggered anyway.

Thanks for your help. I really though I was buggered-but then remembered Evolv. Gearbest didn't help, hotcig didn't help-but Evolv have.

I would like to say thank you to Nick for answering my question about shipping and turn around time.

I look forward to having a fully working DNA200 :).

Thank you so much.

Hi Nick, I have posted the Item just now-international tracked- it will be with you in 5-7 days as it is VIA airmail.

I had to put a label on the package of the contents, so I just put 'Electronic device-DNA200- No battery' on the label for customs.

I can't wait, in around a fortnight or so I will have a fully working DNA 200! That will be like my christmas present, it makes me unbeleivabaly happy!

Thank you so much Evolv and Nick!