titanium help

Ive got a .25 build with 28ga and it seams like i have to rebuild everyday I was under the impression titanium lasted longer I've got my temperature set 380 and 25 Watts. This is what my coils look like 12 hrs in. Even worse at the 24hr mark. Any advice would be appreciated

20151001_131204.jpg

im around 0.16ohm 10 wrap 3mm bit with 24awg and that a micro coil no spacing i preheat my coils to heat evenly but u have to be sure not to heat to much or u can ruin the coil if u let it burn cherry red if u see white residue on your coul after dry burning it its time to start over again

I use titanium in my tanks (RBA) and my drippers because of longevity... I highly recommend Sweet Spot wire .05 for drippers and .04 for tanks. This is pre-cleaned and shiny. Costs a little more than your bulk Ti wire, but well worth it. I usually do 5-6 wraps spaced on 2.5mm comes to about .11 and vape at 60-70 joules... Cheers!

Looking at your photo, your coils seem to be heating unevenly and your cotton is definitely burned. Maybe you should lower your temperature, lower your pre-heat power, lower your watts. Also make sure that your mod is in the right profile (1-8) as the profile in eScribe, that you made your settings; it is a mistake that I once made. Also lock your atomizer's resistance with Escribe's resistance reading (not a seprerate ohm meter). Lastly look at the "real time analyser" when you vape, and fine-tune your settings.

• 4 weeks later...