Watt hours for Wismec Realaux.

Hi everyone. My New Wismec DNA200 should be turning up Saturday, and I have a question regarding W/h's. 

I have bought 3 brand new 25R's for the device-now does this make the battery pack 7500MAH, with over 27 W/h's, or should the W/h's be set lower than this? 

It was around 27.75, but I was thinking not each 25R may be fully 2500MAH, so 27 W/h's was more conservative. 

This was putting the voltage in at its nominal, 3.7V, and 7500MAH with the three 25R's. 

Have I got this right-and shall set it to a massive 27 W/h's, or have I miscalculated and it is much less? 

I wouldn't want to ruin a brand new device, So some advice on what I should set it at would be helpful. 

Thanks everyone, Conan.

Conanthewarrior said:

Hi everyone. My New Wismec DNA200 should be turning up Saturday, and I have a question regarding W/h's. 

I have bought 3 brand new 25R's for the device-now does this make the battery pack 7500MAH, with over 27 W/h's, or should the W/h's be set lower than this? 

It was around 27.75, but I was thinking not each 25R may be fully 2500MAH, so 27 W/h's was more conservative. 

This was putting the voltage in at its nominal, 3.7V, and 7500MAH with the three 25R's. 

Have I got this right-and shall set it to a massive 27 W/h's, or have I miscalculated and it is much less? 

I wouldn't want to ruin a brand new device, So some advice on what I should set it at would be helpful. 

Thanks everyone, Conan.

I'm using a set of "subohmcell" batteries that are listed as 2800 mah. However Kidneypuncher.com web site tested a set of  these and found they perform identical to 25R's in capacity. Whatever the subohmcell is it's definitely a rewrapped battery of some type. Using the settings from the watthour it calculator they are 31.08 wh. This is what I entered, right or wrong. Jumping ahead from a full charge to empty I'm getting 410 puffs with ending cell voltage about 3.25 volts when the battery meter shows empty and remaining watt hours shown on the monitor was showing about 1/3 of 1 watt hour left. So should you set yours to 2500 or 2800? Good question, I'd try 2500 if I were you and see if your battery meter is accurate. If not,   make an adjustment or run battery analyzer.

settings.jpg