Another board that wont charge the battery

after getting another board, getting everything soldered up by a friend who actually knows what hes doing my board was working. Hooked an atty up to the 510 and it fired and i was extremely happy to say the least after my issues before. Charged it up some to make sure it was taking a charge, I put it up to wait for my box to arrive.. box came today so i took everything out to get it ready and hooked it up to DM to make sure and now its not taking a charge at all.. i changed the charging screen to see if it was coming up at all and it does but the pack is losing voltage as its supposed to be charging. Frustrating to say the least after everything thats happened (99.9% my fault but still lol) started at 44% now its at 28% with no firing graph.png  0806151356.jpg  0806151355.jpg 

Can you post a pic of what's going on under the screen? 

You clearly have USB data and voltage, and the charge current sensor is reporting something, so it isn't a problem with the USB port. Your cells are reading right, so it has to be something related to the actual charge circuitry. Which is under where the screen lives. 

I sure don't see anything that would prevent charging. If you have the battery and the taps disconnected and plug into USB, does the screen come on at full brightness? That also uses the charger circuit to do. If your charger isn't working in that situation the screen will be extremely dim.