dna 200 firmware and software link

hey folks just curious whats the current version of escribe is?  I'm running 1.0.32.  Not sure if my tablet is doing the automatic updates or not.  I assumed evolv would of released an update by now so I'm starting to think my device isn't finding them if so . Thanks! Hope you all had a great holiday!

opher said:

hey folks just curious whats the current version of escribe is?  I'm running 1.0.32.  Not sure if my tablet is doing the automatic updates or not.  I assumed evolv would of released an update by now so I'm starting to think my device isn't finding them if so . Thanks! Hope you all had a great holiday!

Lots of us here are running 1.0.35.2 from https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/66731-topic/ , but it has not been put in the auto update chain, I don't know why.

opher said:

After installing the new software Escribe then prompted me of a 2015-9-30 firmware update. Is everyone running this without issue as well? Thank you again!

The updated Software requires updated Firmware to operate added features properly; so yes update your Firmware. Everyone had to do the same steps.