Coil builds?

antyac2108

Ken Nutter said:

Quad TI build... 7wrap on a 2mm post. Reads in @ 0.05ohms. Tried a dual nickel Clapton, dual nickels, dual TI but keep going back to this quad TI setup.

I just threw this build in my velocity. Amazing! Mine came out to .08 on a 2.3mm post. Not as good looking as yours.

image.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
UKDTweak said:

Ive been doing Dual Twisted Titanium coils @0.08ohms, 26awg wires in my Aromamizers and twisted 26awg single coils in my Lemo 2 @0.18ohms.
Here is my latest Build in the Aromamizer:
IMG-20151009-WA0001.jpg 

Hey bro....can I ask how you set up that  coil profile??? I tried doing a twisted on steam engine and i couldn't figure it out for twisted....I twisted some 26g Ti and some 24g kanthal and TC did NOT work i was just using wattage mode for a while set low...Is it possible you can send that profile or a screen shot of Steam-Engine? Thanks in advance! :)

joeskinny said:

Hey bro....can I ask how you set up that  coil profile??? I tried doing a twisted on steam engine and i couldn't figure it out for twisted....I twisted some 26g Ti and some 24g kanthal and TC did NOT work i was just using wattage mode for a while set low...Is it possible you can send that profile or a screen shot of Steam-Engine? Thanks in advance! :)

I am interested as well.  The closest I come and it seems pretty close is:
this

Mikla said:

[QUOTE=joeskinny]

Hey bro....can I ask how you set up that  coil profile??? I tried doing a twisted on steam engine and i couldn't figure it out for twisted....I twisted some 26g Ti and some 24g kanthal and TC did NOT work i was just using wattage mode for a while set low...Is it possible you can send that profile or a screen shot of Steam-Engine? Thanks in advance! :)

I am interested as well.  The closest I come and it seems pretty close is:
this[/QUOTE]

Thank you! :)

Don't have a picture but using 24g ti helix single coil on a velocity clone temp control works awesome. It's (x2) 24g ti grade 1 (4x) .5 x.1 kanthal ribbon wrapped with 40g kanthal. Due to the amount of non tc metal don't really like to run over 350 degrees hard for temp control to catch it at the set temp due to it heating up the kanthal. When I first built it the chip had issues with it and I finally figured out it was due to hot spots in the coil and not being able to dry fire it. Just took a little time for that to work itself out just vapes it at 30 to 40 watts and made shure it stayed wet without t/c. Been working flawless for 2 weeks now .12 ohms stable and no ohms lock. Tons of flavor and vapor. I'll see if I can get a pic with my phone when I get home.