Battery analyser

Toysoldiers

I have been trying do the battery analyser test and it does not seem to be working. I charged my device all night and I'm still getting the 'waiting for it to be fully charged'. I left it charging over night and just plugged it into my computer this for escribe. Does this mean I cannot do the test, any advise?

It is strange, it should stop once the cells are full, it's a long shot but you could try and lower the Watt hours setting and the charge screen brightness to 0%.  It maybe something the computer USB port is doing like cutting the power when the current get low preventing the last 1% of charge all I can do is guess as I have not had any problems.  Another thing that is worth a try is connecting it via a USB hub with something always draws power also attached, or an powered USB hub.

If the battery isn't getting to 100% for the Battery Analyzer test to start then I'd Hard Reboot and if that fails tweak the Battery Profile for 100 "4.15" or "4.19" and reboot the Mod so the Battery Analyzer can get going. Getting to 4.2V on any LiPo isn't the problem, the problem is going past it. Meaning IF your Battery Analyzer file says at the end 100 = 4.1XX then manually change it after the fact to 100 = 4.2.