Escribe battery adjustment now does not full charge

CrashRecovery

So I was going through the escribe software and saw that the battery rating was not the correct size for what is in my lavabox. So when I changed it to 900 from 700. The first time I did a full charge it never went to 100%. I think it was at 97%.  Do I need to adjust anything else or do I need to run the battery program?

900 to 700? in the watt hour field type in 10.08. that's what i got when i ran battery analyzer. that seems to be more accurate. i'm almost positive the lavabox uses a fullymax 900 mah lipo. that's also the same battery i ran the battery analyzer with. i recommend running batt analyzer for yourself at an avg wattage you vape at for an accurate battery meter. i have noticed sometimes my devices will never get to 100% when usb charging. i fire the mod once while still plugged into a charger and that kicks the charging cycle back into gear and gets me to 99-100%.

where did you input 900? at the watt hour field in manufactures settings under the mod tab? 900 would be telling your dna 200 you have a 900 watt hour battery, lol. take a screen shot of this 900 number in whatever field you have it in. and post it here. i dunno if youre using the watt hour calculator and using that number or what, but 900 would be the mah of the lipo, which would equate to 10 watt hours using escribe's calculator.