dx 200 issues

usvapor

so ive had my dx 200 since jan 1st.  never been dropped. always charged batteries with balance charger. so i was vaping today at about 125 watts, battery went dead installed newly charged battery like always, took a couple of hit off of it all sudden. the watts just started climbing all by itself till it maxed out. and wouldnt do anything else, untill i disconect battery. take a couple more hits and do the same thing. i hooked it up to computer and did firm ware update, and did a hard reboot as well, same issue, is my chip screwed up, any help would be appreciated.

usvapor said:

so ive had my dx 200 since jan 1st.  never been dropped. always charged batteries with balance charger. so i was vaping today at about 125 watts, battery went dead installed newly charged battery like always, took a couple of hit off of it all sudden. the watts just started climbing all by itself till it maxed out. and wouldnt do anything else, untill i disconect battery. take a couple more hits and do the same thing. i hooked it up to computer and did firm ware update, and did a hard reboot as well, same issue, is my chip screwed up, any help would be appreciated.

do your up and down buttons still adjust the wattage/temp up and down? spill any eliquid near the buttons? any debris in between the button actuators? do the buttons still have an audible click to them and can you feel the click when you depress and release the buttons?