Reauleaux battery configuration? And battery issues

SteveF

you know when you search through so many posts and can't find what you are looking for?

firstly I saw a diagram for the 1/2/3 battery config......if anyone can help please? I need to mark the batteries so that I can rotate them

My rolo is constantly showing cell 1 to be down a smidge and the escribe graph shows a different voltage drop. Its the same on two sets of 25Rs so I'm thinking its more of a contact issue than battery.

I'm running a CSV battery profile from the discharge thread, have new 25Rs and had originally set the WH to 27. 75  and yet device monitor shows 23.31 at full voltage which equates to 2100mah.
Even reloading, disconnecting, closing ES and reconnecting the Wh calculator makes no change to this which I find a little confusing.

I'm making a broad assumption that
1) the rolo is having issues.
2) my batteries are possibly fakes or rewrapped?

Which would be a fair reason why I don't seem to get any more vape time than with VTC4s?

Scrub #2......just plugged it back in and escribe now shows a full charge at 27.71

grrrrr  :(

SteveF said:

you know when you search through so many posts and can't find what you are looking for?

firstly I saw a diagram for the 1/2/3 battery config......if anyone can help please? I need to mark the batteries so that I can rotate them

My rolo is constantly showing cell 1 to be down a smidge and the escribe graph shows a different voltage drop. Its the same on two sets of 25Rs so I'm thinking its more of a contact issue than battery.

I'm running a CSV battery profile from the discharge thread, have new 25Rs and had originally set the WH to 27. 75  and yet device monitor shows 23.31 at full voltage which equates to 2100mah.
Even reloading, disconnecting, closing ES and reconnecting the Wh calculator makes no change to this which I find a little confusing.

I'm making a broad assumption that
1) the rolo is having issues.
2) my batteries are possibly fakes or rewrapped?

Which would be a fair reason why I don't seem to get any more vape time than with VTC4s?

Scrub #2......just plugged it back in and escribe now shows a full charge at 27.71

grrrrr  :(

here's the batt orientation 

Reuleax_cell_nums.png

cell 1 in my relo always acts a tiny bit funny. sometimes while firing it'll drop more or less than the other two cells. i've come to accept this as normal. they equal out after a few seconds of releasing the fire button. no cause for concern unless one battery has severe voltage drop compared to the others when firing. 

make sure in escribe under manufactures settings, you have have maximum puffs highlighted and not maximum recharges. to fully charge your batts.

27.75 is the calculated value for your 25r's. you'll never extract that amount from your batts. it'll be closer to 25-26, somewhere around there. i strongly suggest learning how to run battery analyzer to get the most out of your device

read through these threads:

https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/67176-topic/

https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/65611-topic/

thanks for finding the diagram. Yes I do have to run the battery analysis, the case cooling analysis was completely different to the factory specs. I've been reading through the threads bit by bit and made a few small changes but finding a whole hour or so of peace and quiet to monitor the test doesn't seem to present itself.