UD 26ga Titanium TA1 dual coil problems

wcholles

Need some help why cant i put in the steam engine a dual coil only single coil, i build dual a 26 awg 8 wraps 3 mm coils with UD titanium.
Here you see after few hours of vaping how the coils look like, is it because steam engine cant produce dual coil setup .csv file.
i'm using the aromizer tank.
steam_engine.jpg 
IMG_7691.jpg  IMG_7690.jpg

You don't need a different csv for dual coils for single metal builds like Ti grade 1.  Try trimming the bottom of the wicks so they just touch the deck and not locking the resistance, locking the resistance is only really a last resort for unstable resistance after trying everything else IMO.

The atty should be at room temperature when you put it on, if you press fire when no atty is attached it ensures that the device knows you are changing.  I find I have to run T1 at higher temps than other wires it is just that the wire is a bit different from the csv and I can't be bothered to edit the curve.

Wattage is user preference, once you adjust the temp to taste you could hook up Device Monitor and see what wattage you are actually using and then set it around there, a bit more maybe if you prefer adjusting vapour production by temp or a less if you prefer adjust it by watts.