scrolling acting odd

NewMexicoGuY

starts fast pauses at 60 watts and 70 then another time before 200 watts what causes this? o.O took battery cover off made sure plugs are seated and connected and they are.... so confused mod is new just upgraded the battery from 900 to 1300 mah upgrade from lava box and set csv to what lava box recommended and everything driving me nuts

LavaBox dna 200

this happened when you did the larger lipo conversion? does it do the same start and pause if you use the 'simulate button press' located in device monitor, from escribe? try a soft, then a hard reboot. what version of escribe are you running? in the 'recommended' version of escribe, there is a 'look and feel' section at the bottom of the 'theme' page in escribe labeled 'watts press increment' and 'watts hold increment'. try adjusting those to your liking

what version of escribe are you running? i'm trying to recreate on my vt200 what you're describing and cannot. maybe you're just not holding down the + or - button hard enough (your press is intermittent at times rather than a steady press?). is it only happening when scrolling up or down in watts? or both? 

• 3 weeks later...