Aria Solara charging issue

Was hoping someone in here could help me out. Just picked up a solara yesterday, and threw it on my charger. When I checked it, it was showing a full charge of 12.6v, but the battery meter was only at 73%. I updated the firmware and double checked that the battery settings were at 13.32 for the 1200mah lipo enclosed. I also noticed the ohm readings were .04 ohms off, so I had to fiddle with the internal resistance to get it to be correct. Was wondering if anyone knows whats going on with the battery? This is my 4th dna 200 device, and I haven't had this issue with any of the others. Thanks in advance!

Under EScribe and the mod tab, Manufacturer Settings, there is a Discharge Profile. On the far left of the graph, does it say 4.20v 100%? Also if you use the toggle Maximize Recharges (at the top), your cells will only charge to 4.10v.

The percentage is tied into the watt hours. If you change the value it will change it. Remember if a battery says 900mah or something. That doesn't mean it is exactly 900mah. Not even two straight off of the manufacturing line has the exact same capacity. Oh sure, they are going to be close, but not exactly.

Appreciate it, just kind of worried me since I've never had this issue. On top of the fact that these are backordered, so if I had to warranty it, it might be a while before I'd see it again. I'm going to vape on it the rest of the evening, then throw it back on the charger.